Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I LOVE Making Mini Albums!

I haven't been away anywhere except in my craft room being addicted to making mini albums.
This binder album comes from "Follow The Paper Trail" 
I got my inspiration Here ,and to make the inside pages go Here
This was a very fun album to make and the directions are perfect.

Here is my finished album,I haven't added any pictures or journaling yet.
The paper I used is Que Sera Sera from K & Company.
I took a picture of all the pages before I placed them inside.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Hi! I'm your newest GFC follower from Follow Me Back Tuesday. Would love it if you'd follow me back at Mom of all Trades.

Haupi said...

Oh, it's so magical and with the scarfs running up the spine...I absolutely love it. Okay, you've inspired me. I gotta go make my own now. Thanks for the links (it would help if the links were in a different color so we'd know where they are) great post, thanks!

Haupi
http://hauplight.blogspot.com/

Gennie said...

Thanks Haupi,I took your advice and used a different color!

About Me

My photo
PA, United States
When I Grow Up I Wanna Be Just like Me.