Monday, July 5, 2010

Make Nestabilities with Your Cricut and SCAL!

I've bought nestabilities to use in my cuttlebug but as we know,they are quite expensive.I have a cricut and was searching for svg files for scalloped circles and came across this site Peggy Duncan Creations She shares 100's of svg files and I think there was 122 for just the nesties,as she calls them.
Please watch tutorial for her NESTIE Files to create the look of the very popular products you can purchase on the market.The wonderful thing about her NESTIE Files is that you are not limited to a particular size.Some people will have to rename the files to make them into svg's,I did.

If you have that problem look at the file name…it may have added an “_” to the end of the file name….all you need to do is right click on the file and select RENAME and then click on the “_” and delete it….now you can click off the file and it will be perfect

Enjoy.
Some of this post was copied from her site.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
PA, United States
When I Grow Up I Wanna Be Just like Me.