Friday, March 5, 2010

I Am An Artist And I Make Art!

OK,OK I may not be what others call an artist but I really am one
in my heart,my soul and my mind.
The meaning of "Artist" as I have always known it to be,is a person whose
creative work shows sensitivity and imagination and I do that!
There are many types of Art and I believe everyone is an Artist,
some just don't know it yet.

My all time favorite artist and painter from history has got to be "Renoir".
He completed over 6000 paintings in the 60 years he was active as an artist.
My favorite painting of his was "After The Bath".He knew what real women looked like.
He knew what Art was and he painted from real life,but back then what was there to paint but real life?

The Bath

“The work of art must seize upon you, wrap you up in itself and carry you away. It is the means by which the artist conveys his passion. It is the current which he puts forth, which sweeps you along in his passion” Pierre-Auguste Renoir


Do You have a favorite Artist from history?

No comments:

About Me

My photo
PA, United States
When I Grow Up I Wanna Be Just like Me.