Saturday, March 13, 2010

Playing With Bubble Wrap!

Bubble Wrap is a pliable transparent plastic material commonly used for packing fragile items. Regularly spaced, protruding air-filled hemispheres ("bubbles") provide cushioning for precious or breakable items.
There are web sites that have a screen of bubble wrap that you can use your mouse to pop the bubbles and hear the noise.
Google "Bubble Wrap Painting" and see some really great paintings people do with it.
Of course like most items that are made,they are intended to have one or two uses but like duck tape,you can use bubble wrap for so much more.
I did today's journal page playing with bubble wrap.I do like the results better then just throwing some Gesso on the page.

1 comment:

craftytassy said...

Wow this is gorgeous.I was thinking of doing this technique for a tag in my upcoming videos...beautiful! Still haven't been able to catch up with ya sweetie, hope you are well:)

About Me

My photo
PA, United States
When I Grow Up I Wanna Be Just like Me.