Saturday, March 27, 2010

My Copics Are Here Already!

Carpe Diem is located in California and is extremely fast at packing up your order and getting it out the door.
I placed the order on Tuesday March 23rd and they shipped same day and delivery was today via Fed Ex.
They were also selling the Copics the cheapest of all online stores I  have checked. ($3.95 @)

Ok I am feeling like the Copic Princess!

Funny thing is I am not really a card maker,but maybe I should be now to use my markers.I just love pens and markers.
I bought the paper most people recommended for Copics,it's from Gina K.Designs,Pure Luxury Pure White . From what I have read this is the only paper that Copics will not bleed through.
Everyone is also recommending memento tuxedo black ink for stamping because it will not smear with the markers.My printer ink does smear so before I use markers I spray the image with a fixative.
I have always used Pitt Brush Markers so am excited to see the difference.One huge difference will be the amount of colors Copics Sketch Markers have,334!
If you are looking for hints and tips I am suggesting the site I learned the most from.I Like Markers!
Check out all the information she has listed on the right hand side too.


Here they are right out of the box!
Here they are out of their packaging. =)

Now here they are,all accounted for!
Thank You Carpe Diem for a wonderful shopping experience!

1 comment:

craftytassy said...

I just read your email and quickly headed to your blog and nearly had a heart attack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Oh my Word - one word- jealous:) but the good hearted jealous one. Gennie, you are one lucky lady...and wow, my mouth is watering so before I start drooling, let me leave ....Hope you enjoy them:)

About Me

My photo
PA, United States
When I Grow Up I Wanna Be Just like Me.